Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using any of our services. These Terms of Service are applicable to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘Full Grade’ refers to Full Grade Inc and ‘you’ refers to parents, guardians or students and any individual who is using our services or website.
- The content of this website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by Full Grade. However, you may get the print of this content for non-commercial use.
- No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose.
- All rights stated in policy section are reserved with Full Grade.
Limitation on Use
- You must be at least 10 years’ old to subscribe to Full Grade. Students under 10 years of age may avail our service only after taking the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- The receipt of the services is personally for you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have mutually agreed in writing to do so.
- We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. You may modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any information obtained from Full Grade Experts but with written consent.
- By registering or using the services of Full Grade, you affirm that you will use information provided by the Professional Experts for study purpose only and that you will not submit this information as original student work for course credit or grade.
- Any violation of these terms related to use of Full Grade or its services will terminate your license granted by us.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website. However, we are always ready to assist you.
- We don’t accept responsibility for damage or data loss of on your PC, server or network.
- We use only trusted and well-tested software. Our dedicated professionals do their best to ensure smooth operation. But we don’t guarantee that access to our website will be 100 percent error-free.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website.
- We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipments, which are beyond our control.
- We are in no way responsible for the student’s failure in any course as assignment help is a subjective matter. We have qualified experts who try their best to solve the assignments and we are always eager to help.
- In case of poor grades arising due to our services, we offer reworks but there is no refunds whatsoever as each assignment is considered a product and once delivered to student, it considered as the product sold.
Revision and Refund Policy
- Please refer to the REVISION AND REFUND POLICY section.
- We reserve the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using any of our service.
- We reserve the sole right to amend terms and conditions without serving notice to you. The latest version of terms and conditions will supersede previous versions.
- We reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service agreement at any time.
- Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between student and Full Grade will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
1. If you decide to cancel your order before we assign a writer to work on it, you can book other assignment of the same value, free of cost. However, if a writer has already been assigned then you will have to continue with the order. This is because the writer who starts with your assignment should receive compensation for the work.
2. If you notice that you were charged twice and you received two receipts from the payment processing system (i.e. PayPal.com or Moneybookers.com), do not hesitate to contact us. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded in full within the shortest possible time.
3. We always do our best to assign the most appropriate writer to work on your paper; however, it is still possible that on rare occasions, the writer is not found. If this does occur, we will do your next assignment of the same value FREE OF COST.
4. Please make sure all paper details and additional materials are provided while placing the order. If due to some other reason the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline, we will increase the quality so that the late submission penalty does not affect the overall grade
5. The 100 percent satisfaction policy ensures that we will keep reworking on the assignment changes till you are happy and till it is as per the initial set of work requirements. However, it must be done within one month (31 days) of time frame. We will not entertain any rework after more than 1 month from assignment given date. Also, there is no refund in such cases.
6. Although it will never happen that you will get ‘fail’ grade in your assignment; in case if it does we will do 50 percent cash refund. However, the authentic fail proof needs to be provided within one month (31 days) after assignment completion. Any request after this time period will not be entertained. The reason for refunding 50 percent amount is writers take payment from us in advance, so it’s not possible for us to get the payment back from the writer. However, to ensure the quality of the assignment, we will fire that writer from our company.
7. There is no cash refund policy (except clause no. 2) in this service so if your claim is genuine (according to the above points) then we will do free assignment of the same value rather refunding the money.
Please note: If your claim does not fall under the above given categories then it will not be considered as valid and there will be no refund.